Dreamland

Dreamland

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Site Updates

This message is for a couple of quick notes about the site.  

First off, there appears to be a script error when viewing this page on certain browsers.  I expected that this would be a problem due to the large amounts of pictures and videos.  I am currently working on a solution, meanwhile, I would recommend using Google Chrome for navigating this site if it is an option to you.  

Second, I am thrilled to see that the Adsense ads have appeared on this site and that for the most part are very relevant to the posts you are reading... so relevant, in fact, that I will even be writing about some of my fellow advertisers (Paul Gauguin for example) in my future island posts.

Lastly, if you have any suggestions, questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment