Dreamland

Dreamland

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pacific Dreamland


What is "Pacific Dreamland" you may ask?

Well, flight attendants, prepare for takeoff. 






"Pacific Dreamland" is a mission.  It is a  mission that was first inspired by a New Year's Eve stay in
Loew's Royal Pacific Resort. 
  




The above picture depicts the scene where the Pacific Island vibe came alive for me and has brought me to the creation of this blog as part of my efforts to one day make my Pacific Island travel mission a reality.

Who am I?

My name is Brandon and I am a fourth year Mathematics student with plans of possibly studying Business Administration upon graduation.  This is my very first experience with blogging and I am very anxious to see how this unfolds.

What will posts cover?

Anything that is tropical is fair game here.

With that, I wrap up my grand opening blog post.  I look forward to your involvement in this journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment